Application of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in battery production
Batteries are very common in our daily life, and the application of many objects requires the participation of batteries. In the production of batteries, manufacturers usually add sodium carboxymethyl cellulose to them to improve the quality and performance of batteries.
1. Characteristics of battery grade sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
1. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose is a product used in an aqueous system. The negative electrode material is mainly a binder, which has been widely used in the field of battery manufacturing at home and abroad. A suitable amount of binder may be relatively large battery capacity, cycle life and relatively low internal resistance. CMC-Na can make the product hydrophilic and soluble, completely soluble in water, without free fibers and impurities.
2. The degree of substitution is uniform and the viscosity is stable, which can provide stable viscosity and adhesion.
3. Produce high-purity products with low metal ion content.
4. The product has good compatibility with SBR latex and other materials.
Second, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose as a cell adhesion
1. Bond and protect active substances.
2. The pole piece structure is stable.
3. Prevent the precipitation of active substances.
4. Improve charge and discharge performance.
It is known that in the production of batteries, the addition of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose according to its regulations can effectively improve the performance and service life of batteries. favored by enterprises.